Discover and explore two iconic islands off the west coast of Scotland - the Isle of Mull and the Isle of Skye. Enjoy exclusive use in a traditional Highland lodge with your own private chef in the mountainous heart of Mull. Enjoy sporting challenges, seafood forage, distillery tour before heading to Skye by car or helicopter to the warm welcome of Kinloch Lodge. Experience Skye from the height of the Cuillins to the coast by mountain bike, canyoning, abseiling - a fantastic staycation for the family, friends, colleagues or corporate clients.
Two Scottish Islands in one amazing adventure!
- Exclusive use of a traditional Highland Lodge on Mull
- Private Chef
- The sporting challenge of a Mull Macnab
- Adrenalin sports
- Seafood forage
- Helicopter to the Isle of Skye
- Stay at the award-winning Kinloch Lodge
- Sea-kayak around the coast
- Stack jumping
- BBQ on a secluded white sandy beach
- Traditional Scottish dinner
Learn more about what Serena's been up to.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are ready to explore, get in touch.